Saturday 2 March 2013

ESCAPE.....FROM THIS WORLD.. (POEM)



 ESCAPE
Tyranny and disloyalty is what I see in present times,
Its quite laborious to live under these minute yet harsh crimes.
Calamity perhaps torments can be found everywhere alive
I feel as if the bond of allegiance will never revive.
My agonizing eyes are filled with countless tears,
i perceive that my world is surrounded with strange fears.


It seems as if my world has drastically altered.
For I can say nothing and no word can be uttered.
The obscure truth is perhaps not ambiguous.
But I think all this change is continuous.
What I want is compassion to be endure,
As brutality is what makes our lives impure.

Undoubtedly, it’s quite necessary for the world to pacify.
The message for peace is what I want to clarify,
But I feel that my struggle is useless,
For everyone in this world is careless,
My voice for tranquility is suppressed for sure,
Though these conflicts are difficult to cure,
As I realize virtue will never take a proper shape,
So what I decided is just to run away and escape.


0 comments:

Post a Comment